20.12.13

Rick Ross Feat. Jay Z- The Devil Is A Lie (Dirty)

Apologies for the delay in content. I am finishing up my last course in school over this weekend before the Holidays. I will be fulfilling a lot of new content over the next two weeks including the implementation of a new YouTube channel and a lot more organized layout. I have also gained a partner in posting new content, follow her on TWITTER, she will be bringing you some sick RnB drops and Trap music to fill those eager ears!


I will begin the first posting into the RnB/Trap section to start off the content and see how well it hits off. In this collab we have the legendary Jay Z with Rick Ross over a sick beat. Warning, this track is filthy, you may want to crank UP the volume.

Check out the track below and let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment